0

i dare say it's not lupus.

i watched Slumdog Millionaire and i found it a very good film. the genre of the story is a very common one - the from rags to riches kind of movie, but the plot was very interesting and how the story itself unfolds is brilliantly written. the actors were very good as well. and Jamal looks good. but a big surprise came by the end of the film, i was out of my chair seeing that everyone was dancing. dancing. everyone. i have never watched any Hindi films from before, so i am very sorry if i am sounding stupid or what, but is this a common thing in Bollywood? i am so sorry for such imbecile inquiry.. please enlighten me.

i am so happy that Hugh Laurie received something from the Screen Actors Guild awards. i hope one day Dr. House can diagnose my real disease, because i am sick again. what a weakling i am! LOL.

i am to watch House season 5 after i write this post. i missed House.

my mom is very very indecisive. last month she told me to just work in texas. a week after that she asked me if i'd like to find work in canada, and today she was telling me all this stuff about work in london! seriously mom! do you want to tour around the world?!!

0 comments: