0

cocoa for lowering blood pressure... i am pressured.

f*ck f*ck. f*ck.

utaban is mucho love. eito is an ocean of love. and need i say more about..

ryo?

just extreme love. i swear. the guy never fails. will never ever fail.

and instantly i am a AGAIN a dedicated ryo fangirl. no effort.

i am forever a ryo nishikido fangirl.

crap ryo, you make me wanna quit school and be a bum-illegal alien in japan.

if you can just hear me.. please, it becomes so hard to handle at times.. please don't pour down upon my senses all at the same time...

i am pulling my hair. next is i'm diagnosing my self a schizophrenic.



oh please.

i was thinking of quiting on you. but i can't. I JUST CAN'T.


BECAUSE YOU..

YOU HAVE THE POWER OF PULLING BACK YOUR WEARY FANGIRL.
I DON'T KNOW HOW. BUT YOU JUST APPEAR AT THE RIGHT MOMENT.






CRAP. I AM SO INTO NISHIKIDO RYO.




**utaban 20071018. vendy's blog. kanjani8 lj community**



I AM SO DEAD.

0 comments: