0

can i bend time for just 3 weeks? **desperate**

i am but in the middle. of everything. really

well actually, not everything. just the things i am currently attending to.

i am at episode 20 of heroes season 1. so even until heroes i'm reading subtitles while hearing nihonggo (japan, would you mind slipping away from my side for a while?). so, this series is addictive. and aside from the fact that i love hiro (being japanese aside). for the record, this is the only series that made me have goosebumps for nth times...

hiro: i scared of me.
(me: wahahahahahaha)
hiro: hey future me, ..... ..... ....
(me: haahaha sugoi...)

so hiro never fails to make me rofl.

and currently, his time travels make me want to stick to this series till the season ender. just 3 more episodes to go.

***
and aside from heroes, i'm in page 160+ of love, stargirl. yes, i am finally reading it. but i miss leo.. i am a big stargirl-leo shipper still. but we'd still have to wait and look for that same line after i've finished reading.

***
and then, i'm continuing on hana kimi. oh oguri. oh oguri. oh oguri. i'm still in episode four, but oh how i love sano (but ofcourse), nakatsu (a real rofl) and NANBA. crap, i love nanba. nanba makes me gigglessssss.. (haha. ramon bautista is that you?)

and hana kimi is all boys. ALL BOYS.(well except for the pretender) which makes it double the fun!!

***
so this is why i'm in the middle of everything . almost everything.

i have one week left. (minus 2 nights.) woah. this is a big pain.


AND ..

LAST 4 DAYS BEFORE RYO'S BIRTHDAY.

0 comments: