0

gomen ryo, but still aishiteru ♥ ♥ ♥




I F*CKING MISSED A RYO-BIRTHDAY POST!!!!!!!!!


what a stupid stupid failure!!!


damn. i feel such a failure. and up to this day, i still haven't created anything. fail fail fail.

gomen ryo-chan. demo, daisuki til eien.

but anyway, i still managed to greet him through heart (wtf) at exactly 12 midnight (japan time) of november 3rd.

i'll do a birthday post when i have a longer day off.

yes, day off.

omedetou to me because i have a life now. gleeee!!!

i do volunteer work for a hospital near our subdivision. and my first day started on ryo's birthday. anyway, i can't go into details now because my mind is still preoccupied with a dream i had this morning! that was probably the greatest dream i had up until this day of my life!! (and it also adds up that it is only during rare circumstances that i am able to remember my dream when i wake up. LOL).

life updates next time.


for now..


umareta koto deaeta koto

ima soba ni ireru koto arigatou

RYO-CHAN happy birthday

ichinen ni ichido no mahou tokubetsu na hi







0 comments: