0

fandom. ureshi.

i'm loving hana kimi. with all the boys.. the half-naked boys.. oguri without shirt. OMG. i've only watched 23 minutes of an hour episode 1, and i say these things. hana kimi will bring me back to my dorama fandom. and toma.. i love you, your towel and your ruler.
please let me be ashiya mizuki, onegai



***************************

harry potter. i'm gonna die soon, please let me read deathly hallows. asap. i need this. a few more days without reading book 7, i'm gonna have total emotional, physical and mental breakdown. onegai, spare me a piece of magic.
**************************


thanks to vendy's blog. i became totally insane at 4:30 am.


i prefer black hair, but i just can't help loving him. ryo-chan daisuki.

******************************

and yamada taro is such a rabu-rabu. some background music brings me back to the STAND UP! days. i love nino. i love sho. i love shoxnino. and their rabu-rabu.

god, i love japan.

0 comments: