0

okaeri, sweet home

zettai kareshi

i cried a lot. considering that i am not such a crybaby at doramas. but this made me cry. i was crying half of episode 10 and 11. damn, and even until now, i feel really down with the drama's ending. damn. DAMN.

i just can't get over it.

i love mizushima hiro and i know that night is a robot, but i just can't help cheering for night. and i have no qualms to aibu saki's acting, i think she did good. mocomichi is mucho love. oh my. i think he fits the character of tenjo night really well (that opinion was not blinded by his ikemen-ness.)



okaeriiii.. sweet home kaeru basho ai wo arigatouuu

******************

okay, i think i need to list the dramas that made me cry:
1. ichi rittoru no namida
2. beautiful life
3. iryu
4. last friends
5. zettai kareshi

only 5. haha

*******************
extreme make over: home edition makes me drool again and again and again, because interior decorating is one of my secret dreams and a beautifully furnished home is my frustration since forever. damn.


i mean, just spare me this sink and i'll be in total ecstasy.



and this is one BIG DREAM..




0 comments: