0

night and day, night and night away

i have my latest addiction in the person of hayami mocomichi. okay call me whatever, but this guy is uh.



i saw him initially in densha otoko. then, liked him in gokusen2, but unfortunately he didn't stay etched in my mind (too je-focused those days). after that, i also saw him in you're under arrest but i didn't realize that the tall guy from gokusen2 was the same mechanic dude of you're under arrest. okay, i'm too late to discover this hot (hot, hot, hot) actor. he nailed it as tenjo night, hands down. because 1.) he made me cry; 2.) he basically acts good; and 3.) it can't be helped, tenjo night fits him oh so well.

and with this addiction, i'm gonna go follow moco's doramas and dig over his past ones as well.


oh well. tenjo night won my heart.


0 comments: