0

nihonggo ga wakaranai desu

due to my trip-trip lang work, i'm in my greatest dilemma.

yesterday, i got an e-mail from JICC-Phil. honestly, i was thinking 50% that it was a sorry e-mail and the 50% was hoping that it's a 'please report to the JICC this blah blah..' BUT, the subject title was 'scholarship exams' so i opened the e-mail and it sinked in to me. i was being asked to report next week to JICC office and take the qualifying exam. and i was saying "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" non-stop. i swear. not because it's a dream come true but because a few days prior to receiving that e-mail, i visited their site and they posted there the qualifying exams of previous years. one exam was Japanese. JAPANESE. where everything is written in Japanese, and must be answered in Japanese (ofcourse). so during that time, i was saying to myself that 'woah good thing i just did that for ka-tripan, and in no way should i be chosen.' BECAUSE I HAVE LIKE .08% NIHONGGO/HIRAGANA/KATAKANA/KANJI KNOWLEDGE. i seriously didn't understand the Japanese exam from the previous years.

BUT NOW. my life is in crossroads. this morning i got a call from JICC about that again, and i really don't know how i am supposed to react. i have terrible Japanese knowledge. a part of me is saying that what i can do is not to come to the exams, but then a part of me says that 'hey, that's what you call opportunity dear!'

I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW.

HELFFFF

0 comments: